First Xiaomi Laptop, Mi Notebook Air was launched in July this year. Now the company has decided to launch its successor. Improved version of Xiaomi Laptop is set to be launched on Friday, 23rd December at an event in Beijing.
New Features expected in this Xiaomi Laptop
According to various reports by various online sources, new Xiaomi Laptop will come with 4G support. Untill now, there is no clarity about what new features will the new Mi Notebook Air successor bring. But!! Don’t worry we will update this page once the new features are announced at the event where the Notebook is going to be launched.
A cheaper alternative to Apple Macbook Air: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air
July, this year Xiaomi launched its first laptop considered a cheaper alternative to Macbook Air.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air variants and Price
So, if you are not aware about the features price of different variants of Mi Notebook Air, then this information is for you.
The Notebook comes in two variants:
- 12.5 inch priced at CNY 3,499 (Rs. 35,300 approx.)
- 13.3 inch priced at CNY 4,999 (Rs. 51,400 approx.)
This time also, Xiaomi is expected to launch two variants but we need to wait for the price to come out.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Specifications
Here are some specifications of the earlier Xiaomi Notebook Air:
13.3 inch variant
- Full-HD resolution, with a 5.59mm-thick bezel.
- Sixth generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU with 1GB of GDDR5 VRAM.
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM.
- 256GB PCIe SSD.
- Xiaomi is claiming a 9.5 hour battery life, with the battery said to charge 50 percent in 30 mins.
12.5 inch variant
- 12.9mm thin bearing 1.07kg.
- Full-HD display.
- Intel Core M3 processor.
- 4GB of RAM.
- 128GB SATA SSD alongside a second SSD slot.
- An 11.5-hour (claimed) battery life.
So, what do you expect from the new variant of Mi Notebook Air. Share your expectations with us in the comments below!