If you want to message someone on WhatsApp without revealing your mobile number, then this post will show you how you can create a whatsapp account using fake number. This would be a virtual number which you can use to register on whatsapp.
Today we have come up with another WhatsApp trick which you can use to prank your friends, have some fun or use for some serious cause. You can use this trick to register on whatsapp using a virtual number, hence you can send messages on whatsapp without revealing your mobile number.
ALSO READ: How To Send Empty WhatsApp Messages
As all of us know that for registering on WhatsApp, we need to provide our mobile number and this mobile number is verified before that WhatsApp account can be used. And whenever we send a message to some WhatsApp user, our phone number is revealed to them.
Today I will show you how to send whatsapp messages from a fake or virtual number.
So let’s get started!
[Watch Video] How to create a fake WhatsApp account using fake number
Don’t want to watch the video? Just read the steps below.
For this purpose you will need two apps – Parallel Space & Primo.
Although Parallel Space is not required to create a whatsapp account using fake number but I recommend to download this app if you want to keep your personal WhatsApp intact before registering for a new account using a virtual number.
If you don’t know what Parallel Space is, then let me tell you that Parallel Space is an application which can be used to run two instances of a single app on same phone.
Let me try to make it simple.
Suppose, you installed WhatsApp and registered with your phone number. Now you want to register with some other number but to do that on the same phone you need to delete your older account. This is when Parallel Space comes to rescue.
You can clone any app on your smartphone and run a separate instance of the same app on the same phone with different accounts. You can do this for Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter. Any app you can think of!
Clone your WhatsApp using Parallel Space
You need to do this step only if you want to keep your personal WhatsApp account intact. If you want to start using a fresh installation of WhatsApp then you should directly skip to “Generate Virtual Number Using Primo“.
To clone your WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Install Parallel Space app from Google Play.
- Open the App and Select the apps you want to Clone.
- Don’t forget to select WhatsApp.
- Now you can open the cloned version of WhatsApp by simply tapping its icon.
Generate Virtual Number using Primo
Once you have installed WhatsApp either directly on your phone or cloned in Parallel Space. When you open WhatsApp, it will ask for a phone number, but you need to generate one. To generate a Virtual Number follow the steps given below:
- Install Primo App from Google Play.
- Open the Primo app
- Tap on “Create Account” and fill in the required details.
- Once you have registered a new account, open the primo app and click the menu button.
- Tap on “Add Phone Number”.
- You will receive an email. Click the link in the email to verify your email.
- Once your email is verified, you will see a virtual phone number created on your primo app.
- Copy this number.
- Open WhatsApp which you earlier installed.
- Enter the virtual number to register.
- Tap on “Call Me”.
- You will get a WhatsApp verification code through a Primo Call.
- Use this code to verify your WhatsApp account.
Hurray! You have created a WhatsApp account using a fake number. Now you can send WhatsApp messages without revealing your number.