If you are planning to buy a new phone then this upcoming phone by Nokia can be a nice choice to opt for. HMD led Nokia is expected to launch Nokia 9 which is a flagship by the company with 6GB of RAM.
The phone has been spotted online in an official leaked video uploaded on vimeo. The link was tweeted by Evan Blass (@evleaks).
The video reveals 4 Nokia smartphones but officially the company has released only 3 – Nokia 3, 5 & 6. The fourth smartphone is speculated to be the upcoming flagship phone by the company. Although whether the phone will be officially released as Nokia 8 or Nokia 9 is yet to be confirmed.
So, if you are about to buy any smartphone you may consider holding back as you may be able to buy Nokia 9 (or Nokia 8) in the near future!
So, when can we expect Nokia 9 killer smartphone?
As per the rumours the smartphone will be released towards the end of Q3 of 2017.
The price of Nokia 9 is rumoured to be around $699.
Dual Camera Setup
The screenshot above from the leaked video shows one phone with dual-camera setup. However none of the three smartphones that Nokia currently sells has a dual camera setup.
Thus, it can be concluded that the flagship device which we are calling Nokia 9 might come with a dual camera setup!
Here’s what we can expect from this smartphone:
- As per various reports, the Nokia 9 is expected to run Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box.
- The smartphone is expected to come with a 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) OLED display.
- The device will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC.
- Nokia 9 may come with a 6GB RAM.
- The phone is rumoured to pack a 24-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel selfie camera.
Do these specs excite you? Would you buy this new Nokia 9 flagship device once it is released? Don’t forget to share your views in the comments below.