BHIM AADHAAR has been launched by PM Modi. BHIM Aadhaar is a payment app for merchants. Using this app, merchants can accept payments with the help of aadhaar based bio metric details.
Apart from launching BHIM Aadhaar, PM introduced refer & earn for BHIM app. Earn money by referring your friends to download and use BHIM for payments.
How to Refer & Earn Money From BHIM App
BHIM app launched by PM Modi last year, now lets users earn some extra bucks. Users can refer & earn money. All you need to do is to refer your friends to download the app.
If you refer one person to app and he completes 3 transactions minimum through the app, you will earn Rs 10. If you refer 20 people daily, you will earn 200 per day, said PM Modi while launching the app.
Follow these steps to refer and earn using BHIM App
- Download app on your friends mobile from playstore
- While your friend make a transaction, tell him to use your phone number as referral code
- If your friend gives your referral code for first three transactions that are equal or above Rs 50. You will earn Rs 10.
To understand it better. Watch this video to know how to refer and earn using BHIM App.
[Note: BHIM gives Rs 10 per referral only when the person you referred completes 3 transactions using BHIM. I have a better alternative for you. You can earn Rs 15 per referral that too only when the person you refer completes just one offer. To know more about this app, click here.]
This refer and earn program by BHIM app will end on 14 October 2017.
Apart from refer and earn program of BHIM app, will allow users to earn cashback for making digital payments through the app.
This refer and earn program will act as a push in digital payments in India. Since demonetisation, people have adopted different digital payment method. In order to achieve the goal of Digital India, PM Modi is giving us a chance to earn money by adopting digital ways of payment. This would attract more and more users on board of aadhaar enabled payment system.
About all new BHIM Aadhaar app
BHIM Aadhaar Pay App will enable merchants accept cashless payments from customers without need of cards or e-wallets. The payments will be authorised by customer’s bio-metrics like fingerprint. The transactions shall be cashless, card-less and pin-less!
How to pay using this new BHIM Aadhaar app
- If you are a merchant, login with your aadhaar number.
- Validate the aadhaar using your fingerprint.
- Now to accept payment from a customer, click on Aadhaar Pay.
- Enter customer’s Aadhaar number.
- Enter Customer’s bank name and amount to be paid.
- Select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Validate the transaction using customer’s fingerprint.
- After successful authorisation, the amount will be transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
- In order to pay using aadhaar payment app, merchant needs a smartphone connected to a bio-metric scanner. If your phone has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor then you may not require an external fingerprint sensor.
- The bank accounts of both merchant and the customer need to be linked with aadhaar to make aadhaar enabled payments.
If you still have any questions, ask them in the comments section below.