Now you can add money to your paytm using UPI apps. UPI apps like PhonePe and BHIM can now be used to add money to your paytm wallet. This makes the process much simpler and faster.
Hey, are you thinking if it is possible to send money from Paytm to PhonePe (or other UPI apps). Then you must read – PhonePe to Paytm and Paytm to PhonePe: Now you can do both!
Ever since demonization Paytm business has grown multifold and people started using this digital wallet much more than ever before. With growing users Paytm also came up with new and interesting updates. Some of them worked well while other couldn’t take off!
With more and more people adopting cashless ways of transaction, government as well as other organisations came up with new and innovative ways of making cashless payments.
Government is also trying to push digital economy and recent moves like launching of BHIM app and announcement of AEPS app attracted a lot of people. This was even seen as a growing competition for Paytm.
But! Paytm yet again came up with an innovative solution!
They turned the competition into an opportunity. They launched a new feature to add money to Paytm using UPI apps like BHIM and PhonePe.
How to add money to Paytm using UPI apps
- Open Paytm.
- Click on Add Money.
- Enter the Amount and tap on Add Money.
- Select payment option as UPI.
- You will get an option to enter your VPA (Virtual Payment Address).
- Enter your VPA and confirm the same.
- Now you shall receive a notification on UPI app like PhonePe or BHIM. This shall notify you about Paytm requesting you money which is equal to the amount you entered.
- Click on the notification and switch your app to the UPI app.
- Accept the request and enter your mPin to authenticate the transaction.
- Once the transaction is successful the amount will be transferred to your paytm wallet.
If you still have any questions about adding money to paytm using UPI, comment below. We shall respond as soon as possible.