Aadhaar Payment App Introduced. Where to Download and How to use it. Here is all you need to know about making payments using aadhaar.
Government of India introduced aadhaar payment app on 25 December 2016. This post will tell you where to download the app and how to use this aadhaar payment app to make cashless transactions.
Government of India has launched much awaited app which will use AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System). Using this app merchants can start accepting payments using just aadhaar number of the customers.
The amount will be debited from the customer’s aadhaar linked bank account and credited to merchant’s aadhaar linked bank account.
Where to download Aadhaar Payment App
The aadhaar pay merchant app will available for download from Google Play. (Link to download the app will be added here).
Why the app is not available for download? Click here to know.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcast to get the app download link once officially available. Send “Add Me” to +91-7006100343
How to use Aadhaar Payment App?
- Download the App. (Link will be added shortly)
- If you are a merchant, login with your aadhaar number.
- Validate the aadhaar using your fingerprint.
- Now to accept payment from a customer, click on Aadhaar Pay.
- Enter customer’s Aadhaar number.
- Enter Customer’s bank name and amount to be paid.
- Select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Validate the transaction using customer’s fingerprint.
- After successful authorisation, the amount will be transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
Watch this video to know more about using aadhaar payment app.
- To pay using aadhaar payment app, merchant needs a smartphone connected to a bio-metric scanner. If your phone has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor then you may not require an external fingerprint sensor.
- The bank accounts of both merchant and the customer need to be linked with aadhaar to make aadhaar enabled payments.
Have any more questions about making payments using aadhaar pay app? Please comment them below. We shall respond back to your queries as soon as possible.